Thursday, October 3, 2013

"My Experience so far at
HPIAM"

The reason why I think HPIAM is the best school at Linda Marquez is because they show us a lot of nMy Experience so far at HPIAM has great because I have learn a lot of thing’s at HPIAM.   I think HPIAM is the best school at Linda Marquez.   ew thing’s to learn and HPIAM is really fun.  So far HPIAM has showed me a lot of thing’s.  I had learn a lot of things.  Most of the students at Linda Marquez go to HPIAM because HPIAM is a better school HPIAM is a better school.  I think HPIAM is a good school to go to.  I think I am going to stay at this school because I know I will learn more things at HPIAM then in other school's.  I think that it is better for me to stay in HPIAM for many reason's.  I think Libra and ssj are not the school's for me.  All the other school's are more boring for me but HPIAM is way better.  I think I will learn a lot at this school.  I think I will learn a lot at this school because this school gives us a lot of work so that we would learn a lot and be sucessful in life.  Many student's pick HPIAM because this school is a very good school to go to.  I thimk HPIAM has vvery smart people that's why I think HPIAM is a good school One other reason I think HPIAM is a good school is because we have the best teacher's.  I think many 
students do good in HPIAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment