Monday, January 13, 2014

Assignment:

                                                   My 3 Week Christmas Break


             During the christmas break i went to las vegas for 1 week and it was really fun and cool over there.
The things that i did that i liked is doing my homework.
One of my homework was to do my 100 goals.  For christmas i was with my family and  had a good time to.        I also went to visit my family in  nevada.  I also went to a basketball game and it was the Lakers vs the         Clippers and the Clippers won.  I had a lot of fun because i did many cool things.  I also had a lot of time to rest and had more time to do many things and also visit many fun places.
      Mostly for my christmas break i was at my cousins house and i had fun over there.  One of the things we did was play football outside his house and we went to many fun places.
       This is what i did during my christmas break.


No comments:

Post a Comment